The Rainbow Paperback / softback
This title is presented with an introduction by Rachel Cusk.
Set between the 1840s and the early years of the twentieth century, "The Rainbow" tells the story of three generations of the Brangwen family, ancient occupiers of Marsh Farm, Nottinghamshire.
Through courting, pregnancy, marriage and defiance Lawrence explores love and the conflicts it brings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 03/02/2011
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099541455
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £10.25
- Paperback from £19.45
- EPUB from £2.54
- PDF from £8.48
- Audio disc from £39.39