The Rainbow Paperback / softback
'So Ursula became the child of her father's heart.'The Rainbow tells the story of three generations of the Brangwen family and their struggles with each other and themselves.
Beautiful, strange and with a power all its own, The Rainbow redefined the English novel. A new series of twenty distinctive, unforgettable Penguin Classics in a beautiful new design and pocket-sized format, with coloured jackets echoing Penguin's original covers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 592 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/05/2016
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780241260739
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £10.25
- EPUB from £1.94
- PDF from £6.49
- Paperback from £22.85
- Audio disc from £39.39