Teaching Romanticism Paperback / softback
Edited by D. Higgins, S. Ruston
Part of the Teaching the New English series
Romanticism is taught at universities across the globe and is considered integral to the study of British and European literature.
This book, written by leading academics, presents innovative, practical approaches to teaching traditional and newer aspects of the curriculum and is essential to anyone teaching Romanticism at university level.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 201 pages, XVIII, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/01/2010
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230224858