The industrialisation of China prompted the biggest commodity boom of modern times.
Soaring prices gave rise to talk of a commodity super cycle and induced a wave of resource nationalism.
The author, who was chief economist at two of the world's largest mining companies, describes how this resulted in a transformation of the global mining industry.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, XII, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/06/2015
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9781137442000
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £41.89