Rethinking Family Practices Paperback / softback
by D. Morgan
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life series
Leading family sociologist David Morgan revisits his highly influential 'family practices' approach in this new book.
Exploring its impact, and how it has been critiqued, Morgan shows the continued relevance of the approach with reference to time and space, the body, emotions, ethics and work/life balance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 189 pages, VIII, 189 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/02/2011
- Category: Social interaction
- ISBN: 9781137324078
- PDF from £34.00
- Hardback from £60.25
- Paperback / softback from £31.65