Providing the student with practical guidance on how to approach the coursework requirement of a typical business studies course this book covers projects, assignments, reports and presentations.
The text makes clear the different approaches needed for the different types of coursework, with examples of each in an appendix.
There is also advice on how to conduct research, collect information and present results, in either written or verbal form.
The book is expected to be used on business courses at undergraduate or postgraduate level or as preparatory text for a research degree.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, bibliography
- Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA
- Publication Date: 25/06/1994
- Category: Study & learning skills: general
- ISBN: 9781858051017