The Israeli-Palestinian Peace Movement : Combatants for Peace Hardback
by D. Perry
This study shows the promise of Israeli-Palestinian peace from the perspective of former combatants who transform themselves, each other, and those around them through moral conviction and action that reclaims the dignity of both peoples.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 259 pages, XXII, 259 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/10/2011
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230120846
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £56.15