Constrained Balancing: The EU's Security Policy Hardback
by D. Peters
Part of the Palgrave Studies in International Relations series
The creation of the EU's autonomous security policy in 1999 ended ten years of political conflict.
In this book, the policies of Britain and Germany are analyzed as those of 'constrained balancing': balancing US post-Cold War supremacy with the constraints of established security institutions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 264 pages, X, 264 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/05/2010
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9780230242142
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £56.95