The Poetry of Mary Robinson : Form and Fame Hardback
by D. Robinson
Part of the Nineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters series
Once celebrated as 'the English Sappho,' Mary Robinson was a major figure in British Romanticism.
This volume offers comprehensive study of Robinson's achievement as a poet, a professional writer, a formative influence on the Romantic movement, and a participant in the literary, political, and social scene of the late 1700s.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 287 pages, XI, 287 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/02/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230100251
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £52.19