Producing Games : From Business and Budgets to Creativity and Design Paperback / softback
Master the secrets behind video game production - from concept to completion - with these comprehensive tips and tricks from two accomplished, working game producers.
Discover how to lead a team, communicate effectively, budget, schedule, staff, and design quality next-generation games.
Producing Games walks you through every stage of the production process with a focus on the part the producer plays at each phase.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 282 pages, 9 Line drawings, black and white; 105 Halftones, black and white; 1 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/08/2009
- Category: Media, information & communication industries
- ISBN: 9780240810706