The World's Largest Humanitarian Agency : The Transformation of the UN World Food Programme and of Food Aid Hardback
by D. Shaw
This book focuses on the transformation of the WFP into the world's largest humanitarian agency, providing an in-depth account of responses to increasingly large and complex natural and man-made disasters.
It examines food aid and looks to the new modalities that are required to make food more available to those in dire need.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 429 pages, XXVI, 429 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/07/2011
- Category: Aid & relief programmes
- ISBN: 9780230580992
- Paperback / softback from £71.19
- PDF from £93.08