Genocide at the Dawn of the Twenty-First Century : Rwanda, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Darfur Hardback
by D. Tatum
At the end of World War II, the international community deemed genocide a crime against humanity.
Yet, at the dawn of the twenty-first century it has occurred repeatedly.
This book explains why genocide began to occur in the twenty-first century and why the United States has been ineffective at preventing it and stopping it once it occurs.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 292 pages, XII, 292 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/08/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230621893
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £52.89