The Humanitarian Response Index (HRI) 2009 : Whose Crisis? Clarifying Donor's Priorities Paperback / softback
Over 350 million people are affected each year by disaster and conflict.
The international community is often unable to respond effectively to these crises.
This report provides an independent examination of donor performance with the aim of improving the effectiveness of aid, and promoting greater accountability of donors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 245 pages, VII, 245 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/11/2009
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780230573499