Medical Terminology Demystified Paperback / softback
by Dale Layman
Part of the Demystified series
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. There's no easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjectsMedical Terminology Demystified covers all the basic terms of disease and injury, abnormal anatomy and physiology, surgical techniques, drugs, and other therapies--in the context of real, practical health issues.
This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, 200 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 08/12/2005
- Category: Social services & welfare, criminology
- ISBN: 9780071461047
- EPUB from £18.90