Pressure cookers are fabulous utensils for creating great-tasting meals in minutes.
This utensil uses boiling water trapped inside a chamber to generate steam and cook food at high pressure in a fraction of the time it usually takes.
Use it to cook meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, soups, stews, curries and desserts quickly and with minimal effort.
Author Dale presents practical hints and tips on getting the most from your pressure cooker as well as a host of quick and easy-to-prepare recipes that are guaranteed to please the palate as well as your budget.
Here are recipes for everyday eating using ingredients that are easy to find including split pea and ham soup, rice pudding with caramel apples, pesto risotto with peas, osso bucco and shredded Mexican salsa beef wraps.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 172 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: New Holland Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/06/2011
- Category: General cookery & recipes
- ISBN: 9781742571423
- Paperback / softback from £9.95