101 Youth Tennis Drills Paperback / softback
by Dan Thorp, Rob Antoun
Designed specifically for young tennis players, this manual contains a wide range of progressive practice drills to help players develop.
Fun, educational and challenging, all drills are illustrated and cover the essential technical skills, including: warming up baseline play net play serving/returning doubles play As well as easy-to-follow instructions, each drill contains information on the equipment needed, the space required, how to construct a safe and effective training session and how to organise the participants, especially when there are lots of players taking part.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, b/w illustrations/photographs
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/03/2010
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781408113301