This book discusses advanced topics such as R core programing, object oriented R programing, parallel computing with R, and spatial data types.
The author leads readers to merge mature and effective methdologies in traditional programing to R programing.
It shows how to interface R with C, Java, and other popular programing laguages and platforms.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 406 pages, 84 Line drawings, black and white; 91 Halftones, black and white; 175 Illustrations, blac
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/04/2017
- Category: Mathematical & statistical software
- ISBN: 9781138627185
- EPUB from £57.38
- Paperback / softback from £54.89
- PDF from £57.38