Theatre of Good Intentions : Challenges and Hopes for Theatre and Social Change Hardback
Theatre of Good Intentions examines limitations of theatre in the creation of social and political change.
This book looks at some of the reasons why achieving such goals is hard; examining what theatre can and can't do.
It examines a range of applied and political theatre case studies, focusing on theatre's impact on participants and spectators.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 156 pages, XIII, 156 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/08/2013
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137293022
- Paperback / softback from £48.15