A History of Future Cities Paperback / softback
Hailed as an "original and fascinating book" (Times Literary Supplement), A History of Future Cities is Daniel Brook's captivating investigation of four "instant cities"-St.
Petersburg, Shanghai, Mumbai, and Dubai-that sought to catapult themselves into the future by emulating the West.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, 12 illustrations; 4 maps
- Publisher: WW Norton & Co
- Publication Date: 21/04/2014
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780393348866
- Hardback from £18.25