Constructing China's Capitalism : Shanghai and the Nexus of Urban-Rural Industries Hardback
by Daniel Buck
Part of the China in Transformation series
By investigating the nexus of relationships between urban and rural factories in the Shanghai region of China, this book shines light on an overlooked part of China's massive industrial growth since the 1980s.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, XV, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2012
- Category: Rural communities
- ISBN: 9780230340954
- Paperback / softback from £50.59