Justice, Politics, and the Family Hardback
At a time when same-sex marriage, gay adoption, and the rise of single-parent households challenge traditional views of the family, this innovative volume helps readers put such issues into social and legal perspective.
Engster and Metz bring together essential readings in political and legal theory and organise them to illuminate pressing contemporary debates on the family: gender and justice, parents and children, the state and globalisation.
Justice, Politics, and the Family is an engaging and a diverse addition to the area of critical legal theory and sociology.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 320 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/09/2013
- Category: Sociology: family & relationships
- ISBN: 9781612051499
- EPUB from £40.49
- PDF from £40.49
- Paperback / softback from £39.95