Rethinking Chicana/o and Latina/o Popular Culture Hardback
Part of the Future of Minority Studies series
Through a gender, ethnicity, and sexuality lens, Perez demonstrates that queer Chicana/o and Latina/o identities are much more prevalent in cultural production than most people think.
By claiming a variety of characters and texts as queer, he expands the breadth of queer representation in cultural production.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, 12 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 196 p. 12 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2009
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780230616066
- Paperback / softback from £56.65