Working with Emotional Intelligence Paperback / softback
Do you want to be more successful at work? Do you want to improve your chances of promotion? Do you want to get on better with your colleagues? Daniel Goleman draws on unparalleled access to business leaders around the world and the thorough research that is his trademark.
He demonstrates that emotional intelligence at work matters twice as much as cognitive abilities such as IQ or technical expertise in this inspiring sequel.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 29/06/1999
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9780747543848
- Paperback / softback from £11.45