Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary with CD-ROM Mixed media product
by Daniel Jones
Edited by Peter J. Roach, Jane Setter, John Esling
The 18th edition of Daniel Jones's classic work is the definitive guide to contemporary English pronunciation. This new and fully updated edition contains over 230,000 pronunciations of words, names and phrases.
In addition, it includes lively essays on aspects of pronunciation by leading experts in the field, a phonetics and phonology glossary and notes explaining the relationship between spellings and sounds. The accompanying CD-ROM includes exercises, pronunciation practice and phonetic search facility for comparing sounds.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 614 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 06/10/2011
- Category: ELT dictionaries & reference
- ISBN: 9780521152556