Colours in Welsh : Y lliwiau Paperback / softback
by DANIEL NUNN
Part of the World Languages - Colours series
1. Each book in this series looks at how to say colours in a different modern foreign language, with each spread within the book covering a different colour.
This book looks at the colours in Welsh. Text on each page is in both English and Welsh, and simple, labelled photographs provide additional support.
A "dictionary" at the end of each book gives all the words featured in both Welsh and English, and also includes a pronunciation guide.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 06/06/2013
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9781406239300