Politics and Film : The Political Culture of Television and Movies Paperback / softback
Politics and Film examines popular movies and television shows as indicators of social and political trends to explore the political culture of the United States.
Updated to include the popular and controversial movies and shows American Sniper, House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, and Twelve Years a Slave, the second edition investigates popular conceptions of government, the military, intelligence and terrorism, punishment and policing, and recognizes mistakes or dark times in our shared history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, 3 Graphs; 19 Halftones, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 18/07/2016
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781442262324
- EPUB from £81.00
- Hardback from £55.65