Human Rights, Development and Decolonization : The International Labour Organization, 1940-70 Hardback
Part of the International Labour Organization (ILO) Century Series series
An innovative diplomatic and intellectual history of decolonization, post-colonial nation building and international human rights and development discourses, this study of the role of the ILO during 1940-70 opens up new perspectives on the significance of international organisations as actors in the history of the 20th century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 412 pages, XVII, 412 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/01/2012
- Category: Postwar 20th century history, from c 1945 to c 2000
- ISBN: 9780230343627
- Paperback / softback from £70.25