The Myth About Global Civil Society : Domestic Politics to Ban Landmines Hardback
by Daniela Tepe
Part of the Palgrave Studies in International Relations series
In order to help the understanding of international campaigning activities of Non-Governmental Organisations, Tepe analyses the domestic politics of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines and provides a theoretical framework through which to access these.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, IX, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2011
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230279148
- Paperback / softback from £52.99