House Proud : Hip Craft for the Modern Homemaker Paperback / softback
Forget those boring beige sofas and anaemic pine coffee tables.
Danielle Proud shows you how to produce fabulous signature pieces for every room - vintage-scarf cushions, sexy hostess aprons, personalised decoupage tables and more - most of which you can make from things you already own.
In no time at all, you'll be whipping up your own placemats from old Vogue covers, creating snazzy batik wind wheels for your garden, and giving your hallway an art deco edge with glamorous mirror stairs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, Illustrations (chiefly col.)
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 19/05/2008
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780747585381