Inferno Paperback / softback
Welcome to Hell. One evening, Dante finds himself lost in a dark and menacing wood.
The ghost of Virgil offers to lead him to safety but the path lies through the terrifying kingdom of Satan, where Dante witnesses the strange and gruesome sufferings of the damned.
Written while Dante was in exile and under threat of being burned at the stake, this dramatic, frightening and, at times, sardonically humorous vision of Hell still has the power to shock and horrify
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/08/2007
- Category: Poetry by individual poets
- ISBN: 9780099511977
- Hardback from £10.99
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- CD-Audio from £13.05
- EPUB from £1.49
- eAudiobook MP3 from £4.50
- PDF from £9.09