The Divine Comedy : Inferno, Purgatorio, Paradiso Hardback
Illustrated by Gustave Dore
Part of the Gothic Fantasy series
Dante's masterpiece of literature is well matched by the peerless art of Gustave Dore.
Dante and his guides, Virgil and Beatrice, journey through the cantos in an allegory of the passage of the soul through the Afterlife, with the subtle engraving of Dore's illustrations perfectly complementing the movement from darkness through to light.
Less than 10 available - usually despatched within 48 hours
- Pages:432 pages, 25 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher:Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date:10/09/2018
- Hardback from £17.95
- Paperback / softback from £9.39
- EPUB from £1.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.44