Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.' These famous words open the most popular novel by Daphne du Maurier, the story of an intense romance set in a mysterious house in Cornwall.
Its unforgettable atmosphere and tension has transformed it from a popular romance on the page and on film to become a modern classic.
Here, it is presented in a new and absorbing recording by Emma Fielding.
Runtime: 5 hours 17 minutes
- Format: eAudiobook MP3
- Run-time: 5 hours 13 mins
- File size: 110.96MB
- Publisher: Naxos AudioBooks
- Publication Date: 01/09/2004
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9789629545260
- Paperback / softback from £8.09
- Hardback from £12.05
- EPUB from £3.99
- CD-Audio from £8.79
- Miscellaneous print from £10.79
- PDF from £4.51
- Mixed media product from £10.22
- eAudiobook MP3 from £6.00