Permutation Tests for Stochastic Ordering and ANOVA : Theory and Applications with R Paperback / softback
Part of the Lecture Notes in Statistics series
Permutation testing for multivariate stochastic ordering and ANOVA designs is a fundamental issue in many scientific fields such as medicine, biology, pharmaceutical studies, engineering, economics, psychology, and social sciences.
This book presents new advanced methods and related R codes to perform complex multivariate analyses.
The prerequisites are a standard course in statistics and some background in multivariate analysis and R software.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, XIV, 218 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/04/2009
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387859552
- PDF from £76.08