Understanding and Preventing Faculty-on-Faculty Bullying : A Psycho-Social-Organizational Approach Paperback / softback
Understanding and Preventing Faculty-on-Faculty Bullying provides a comprehensive understanding of workplace harassment, aggression, violence, bullying, and incivility in academia.
Using a psychological, sociological, and organizational approach, this book explores the issue from the perspective of the individual, the department, and from the higher education organization.
Providing research on the effects on victims and collegial culture, this important volume brings together interdisciplinary scholarship to present research-based suggestions for recovering from workplace bullying, recommendations for improving toxic academic environments, and practical advice about policy development to improve academic organizational culture and climate.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 9 Line drawings, black and white; 11 Tables, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/10/2017
- Category: Moral & social purpose of education
- ISBN: 9781138744066