Disability and Religious Diversity : Cross-Cultural and Interreligious Perspectives Hardback
This collection of essays examines how diverse religions of the world represent, understand, theologize, theorize and respond to disability and chronic illness.
Contributors employ a variety of methodological approaches including ethnography, historical, cultural, or textual analysis, personal narrative, and theological/philosophical investigation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, XX, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2011
- Category: Philosophy of religion
- ISBN: 9780230119734
- Paperback / softback from £56.15