Safe, Sane and Consensual : Contemporary Perspectives on Sadomasochism Paperback / softback
Edited by Darren Langdridge, C. Richards, Meg-John Barker
This book includes work on sadomasochism from across the social sciences including discussions of the history and culture of SM, medical and legal issues, along with theory and original research on the topic.
With contributions from academics, practitioners and activists, this book represents some of the most recent cutting edge work in the field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 310 pages, XIV, 310 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2007
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9781137338372