Indoor Rowing for Fitness and Competition Paperback / softback
At one time, indoor rowing machines were used mainly by seasoned outdoor rowers for winter training, but since the 1990s indoor rowing has expanded enormously and has grown into an individual sport in its own right. Every year international competitions take place, the most important being the World Championships, the European Championships and the British Championships, the latter being held in Birmingham.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 114 colour photographs and diagrams
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/07/2010
- Category: Exercise & workout books
- ISBN: 9781847971913