Territory, Migration and the Evolution of the International System Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in International Relations series
This book deconstructs territoriality in the context of current and past European politics to advance international relations scholars' understanding of the uses and limits of territory in European history as well as the origin of an international system.
It looks to the future of migration regimes beyond the territorially exclusive state.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 158 pages, XI, 158 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/09/2013
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230391284
- Paperback / softback from £15.55