A Naturalist's Guide to the Flowers of Sri Lanka Paperback / softback
Part of the Naturalist's Guide series
Written by experts with extensive local knowledge, each volume features 100 -280 species that the amateur naturalist might expect to see in the field, with high quality photographs accompanied by detailed species descriptions that include common name, scientific name, size, distribution, habits and habitat.
Also included is an all-important checklist of all of the species of the region encompassing for each one its common and scientific name, and IUCN status.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 173 pages, 300 colour photographs
- Publisher: John Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/09/2018
- Category: Trees, wildflowers & plants
- ISBN: 9781912081554