If Christians want to bring about social and economic justice for the poor and improve human rights they must tackle the issue of corruption.
Daryl Balia explains the complex meaning of corruption and how it operates as a form of 'silent crime'.
He considers what the Bible has to say about corruption and, using case studies from around the world, looks at how the problem can be tackled.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2009
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9780281060306