Popular Music in the Manchester Region Since 1950 Paperback / softback
Edited by Dave Russel
Manchester was 'at the heart of English pop music creativity for at least three decades'.
This fascinating book celebrates this contribution and delves into the music cultures and subcultures around the city during one of the most exciting eras in musical history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 21 black and white
- Publisher: Carnegie Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/07/2015
- Category: Folk & traditional music
- ISBN: 9781859362273