Blacklisted : The Secret War Between Big Business and Union Activists Paperback / softback
by Dave Smith
Blacklisted tells the controversial story of the illegal strategies that transnational construction companies resorted to in their attempt to deny union activists work.
This is the story of a bitter struggle, in which collusion with the police and security services resulted in victimization, violence and unemployment, with terrible effects on families and communities.
This second edition has been completely revised and updated to take account of events since early 2015.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 420 pages
- Publisher: New Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/08/2016
- Category: Political activism
- ISBN: 9781780263410
- Paperback / softback from £8.75
- EPUB from £12.59