Using Algebraic Geometry Hardback
Part of the Graduate Texts in Mathematics series
The discovery of new algorithms for dealing with polynomial equations, and their implementation on fast, inexpensive computers, has revolutionized algebraic geometry and led to exciting new applications in the field.
This book details many uses of algebraic geometry and highlights recent applications of Grobner bases and resultants.
This edition contains two new sections, a new chapter, updated references and many minor improvements throughout.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 575 pages, XII, 575 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 09/03/2005
- Category: Algebraic geometry
- ISBN: 9780387207063
- Paperback / softback from £53.75
- PDF from £44.20