Psychology and the World of Work Paperback / softback
Psychology and the World of Work is designed for undergraduate and postgraduate modules in work psychology.
This edition has been fully revised and updated to include recent research findings in the area of work psychology.
New features such as learning objectives and chapter summaries make this text an ideal course companion.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, XV, 448 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 11/09/2003
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781403901552
- PDF from £22.50