In this captivating book, David Adam aims to help us recognize that there are moments in each day of our lives that are cause for thanksgiving, when we may pause and praise God.
The author explores in turn our natural ability to rest, to see, to know, to love and to enjoy - first in relation to our surroundings, and then in relation to our Creator.
By the end of the volume, his hope is that a deepening awareness of the glories of the world around us will lead us, time and again, to delight in uttering 'Alleluia!'
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 19/07/2012
- Category: Christian spirituality & religious experience
- ISBN: 9780281065776
- EPUB from £7.19