Democracy : A Beginner's Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Beginner's Guides series
As the U.S. strives to establish democracy in Iraq and contemplates its own democratic system in the wake of a series of controversial presidential elections, David Beetham offers new insights into democracy.
He looks at real examples such as the role of the citizen and how large corporations affect democracy as well as contemplating the future of democracy in the developed and developing worlds.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 01/04/2005
- Category: Political structures: democracy
- ISBN: 9781851683635
- EPUB from £4.19