This is a practical tutorial containing hands-on examples for creating a messaging and SOA based service bus.
This book is for .NET developers who are looking for ways to overcome problems related to buggy third party web service integrations, codebases that have grown into a big ball of mud, and batch jobs failure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 136 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 26/08/2013
- Category: Computer architecture & logic design
- ISBN: 9781782166344
- Paperback / softback from £18.99