Jesus - His Home, His Journey, His Challenge : A Companion for Lent and Easter Paperback / softback
by David Bryan
Opens up the latest research into Jesus' life and times for the general reader.
Looks at the Gospels in a fresh way, making the setting of Jesus' life more vivid and realistic.
Helps readers imagine the challenges that Jesus faced, and their impact on his actions and teachings.
Explores the ways in which Jesus reflected the outlook of his times, and the ways his message would have stood out as unique.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations, map
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 21/11/2013
- Category: The historical Jesus
- ISBN: 9780281071081