Corruption and Money Laundering : A Symbiotic Relationship Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Series in Asian Governance series
Through a policy and legal analysis, this book shows how corruption facilitates money laundering, and vice versa.
Furthermore, it demonstrates specifically how the responses developed to combat one type of financial crime can productively be employed in fighting the other.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, IX, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/07/2009
- Category: Political corruption
- ISBN: 9780230613607
- Paperback / softback from £42.69