Leyland PD Titans in Service : The Late 1960s and 1970s Paperback / softback
This book covers many variants of the long-lived Leyland PD marque, photographed throughout Britain from 1967 into the seventies.
Coming from the south, the author was more familiar with the AEC and the more throaty sound of a PD2, even from London's RTLs, was a touch exotic.
The author documents buses from East Anglia down to the South Coast, before travelling up to the Midlands, then into true Leyland territory of Lancashire and Yorkshire, to finish up in Scotland. The author was born in Romford, Essex, in 1943 but relocated to Scotland in 1973.
All photographs are in colour from the original slides, which have been digitally restored.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/02/2019
- Category: 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000
- ISBN: 9781445689524